Based in Wroclaw, Poland
June 27th, 2020
Hidden Oxygen is an atom arranger puzzle game.
A player's goal is to figure out the correct layout of oxygen atoms on a square board.
There is only one solution and it can found by using deductive logic alone.
The game has 3 rules:
1) Oxygen atoms cannot be adjacent to each other, even diagonally
2) Numbers next to rows and columns tell how many oxygens should be in them
3) Each carbon atom needs 2 adjacent oxygens
Hidden Oxygen was originally planned as a 3-month project. After that time the game was far from being playable. It took 19 more months to change it.
- Advanced hint system, which explains how to infer the next move
- 5 difficulty levels, consecutively unlocked as the player progresses through
- 100 puzzles per each difficulty
- Interactive tutorial
- Zooming and moving the board with pinch gesture
Hidden Oxygen - launch trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Meek Bits
Established in 2018, an independent, one-person game development studio based in Wroclaw, Poland, run by Jakub Niemyjski. The studio strives to create original and engaging titles. Hidden Oxygen is the first released Meek Bits game.
More information on Meek Bits, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Hidden Oxygen Credits