last update: 14 March 2020
This policy applies to all versions of Meek Bits games, further referred as “Service” or “App“.
The App is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding the Company policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information associated with using the Service.
The data controller is Jakub Niemyjski, conducting business activity under the business name Meek Bits Jakub Niemyjski (further: “Company” or “Meek Bits“), entered to the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister of Development. Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 6431684526.
While using the Service, you may be asked to provide certain personal data or personal information that can be used to identify you. Some personal data may be collected automatically, or from third-party partners or services. The collected personal data includes:
Basic Identifiers and Contact Information
The Company collects information from you when you provide it directly, such as via an email, or through another form of inquiry.
When you download and use the Service, the Company automatically collects information on the type of device you use, operating system, resolution, application version, language, time zone and IP address. Such information may also be collected in the event of App crash or error.
Some information (namely personally identifiable information) such as your device ID and advertising ID is only collected under your prior consent.
Under your prior consent, the Company collects information about your activity through the Service, such as the date and time you used the Service, features you have used, your in-app purchases history, subscriptions, your interaction with advertisements, and data generated when you use the Service.
Purpose of Data Collection
The collected information is compatible with the purposes for which the personal data were initially collected as well as is used by the Company only to provide a better Service experience, including but not limited to the following:
- to operate, improve and optimize the Service and your experience
- to provide technical support and respond to your inquiries
- to protect your safety and well-being
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce the Terms of Service
- to manage and deliver advertising
- to notify players of in-game updates, new products or promotional offers
- to comply with legal obligations, resolve any disputes with you or other users and to enforce agreements with third parties
- to conduct research
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored in your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the App may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse the Service’s cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
The Company may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- to facilitate the Service
- to provide the Service on the Company’s behalf
- to perform Service-related services
- to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used
The Company wants to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on the Company’s behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
List of third-party service providers used by the App, with their privacy policies
- Google Play Services [https://www.google.com/policies/privacy]
- Unity [https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy]
(to exercise your privacy rights, go to App settings and click on the Privacy Settings link)
The Company values your trust in providing your Personal Information. The Company is striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, therefore the Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
The Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. The Company does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16 years of age. In the case of discovery that a child under 16 years of age has provided the Company with personal information, it will immediately delete this from its servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided the Company with personal information, please contact the Company so that necessary actions could be taken.
Data Retention Period
CalOPPA – California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California residents have the right to receive:
- information identifying any third-party company(ies) to whom the Company may have disclosed (within the previous calendar year) personal information pertaining to you and your family for that company’s direct marketing purposes
- a description of the categories of personal information disclosed.
If You are a California resident and wish to obtain such information, submit a request to [email protected] with “Request for California Privacy Information” as the subject line and in the body of your message. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in the response. Please also note that under California law, businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year.
Users who are resident in the European Union have the following rights:
- to access and receive a copy of the personal information the Company holds about you, free of charge, with a time limit of one month to respond
- to rectify any personal information held about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- to request the erasure of personal data, in some circumstances, held about you without undue delay when the use or other processing of such personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, and in certain other circumstances
- to restrict the processing of your personal data by the Company, in some circumstances
- to request receipt or transmission to another organization, in a machine-readable form, of the personal information data that the Company holds
- to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes and/or on grounds related to your particular situation
From time to time you may be asked to confirm the accuracy of your personal information.
You can exercise your rights by writing to [email protected]
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal information is processed by Meek Bits, please write to [email protected] in the first instance. This is without prejudice to your right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority in the EU member state in which you reside, in the event you still have unresolved concerns about the processing of your Personal Information.