last update: 13 March 2020
The personal data controller is Jakub Niemyjski, conducting business activity under the business name Meek Bits Jakub Niemyjski (further: “Controller” or “Company”), entered to the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister of Development, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 6431684526.
Personal data protection matters should be dealt with by sending electronic mail to the address [email protected] or a letter by conventional post to the Company’s address given above.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Any personal data are processed by the Controller in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (further: “GDPR”).
The Controller does not intentionally collect personal data of children aged below 16, without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. In the case of doubt, parents and guardians are asked to contact the Company at [email protected].
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Users’ personal data are processed by the Controller for the following purposes:
- to provide services for which the user has agreed* – this refers to sending the Controller’s newsletters (further: “Newsletter”).
* User’s consent can be withdrawn at any time, which will be tantamount to ceasing the provision of services that are performed based on it.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
As part of the Newsletter sending service, personal data in the following categories are collected: e-mail address. Failure to indicate an e-mail will prevent provision of the service to the user.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
This data is stored until revocation of consent.
Unsubscribing from Newsletter doesn’t remove it from the database but marks it as unsubscribed.
If you want your data to be deleted permanently, please write to [email protected]
The Controller is not liable for usage by other users or third parties of any personal data made available by the users themselves through the meekbits.com service.
TRUSTED PARTNERS (PROCESSORS)
- partners responsible for hosting and maintaining the Website,
- partners providing the Controller with tools for internal management of data and for sharing them,
- partners assisting in data analysis by way of providing analytical tools,
- partners assisting in managing the Controller’s Newsletter and electronic communications by way of providing appropriate tools.
Under the applicable law, the following rights are vested in individuals whose data are processed:
- right to access the user’s personal data being processed by the Controller,
- right to request that the user’s personal data be deleted from the Controller’s database,
- right to request that the user’s personal data be rectified/corrected in justified cases,
- right to request that the processing of the user’s personal data be restricted,
- right to have the user’s personal data transferred to another entity,
- right to lodge a complaint with an appropriate data protection authority.
In order to exercise the aforesaid rights, please contact the Company at [email protected]
In order to obtain full details about electronically provided services, please read the Rules made available at meekbits.com/legal/website-terms-of-service