Terms of Service
last update: 13 March 2020
- These Terms specify the principles of using the Internet service available at meekbits.com (further: “Service”).
- By using the Service, the user accepts the terms and conditions of these Terms and undertakes to comply with them.
- The Service is maintained by Jakub Niemyjski, conducting business activity under the business name Meek Bits Jakub Niemyjski (further: “Company”), entered to the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister of Development, address: Obornicka 93/27, 51-114 Wrocław, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 6431684526. In general matters, please contact the Company at [email protected]. For contacts about specific topics, please use the addresses showed in the tab meekbits.com/contact-support
- Through the Service, the Company also provides Newsletter – an additional information bulletin sent to the user’s e-mail address and concerning the current operation of the Company (news about upcoming and released games).
- The content of the Service is for users’ general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the Company, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered through the Service for any particular purpose. User acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Company expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The user is liable for:
- losses arising from actions being in contravention of the applicable law or these Terms,
- consequences of decisions taken by the user based on information obtained as a result of using resources of this Service.
- This Service contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The Company is not liable for the content of other websites or Internet services that are not owned or possessed by the Company, to which links have been placed in the Service.
- Use of the Service and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of Poland.
- These Terms can be amended at any time, in particular in order to reflect changes made in the services provided electronically by the Company or amendments to the applicable law.